"Specter" the competition with Muchmore Racing’s latest outlaw stock motor.
Muchmore Racing introduce “The Specter” the fastest stock motor ever produced.
"Specter" Brushless Motor series based technology of the Muchmore Racing R&D team.
World champion driver Marc Rheinard participating in the test, the driver can optimize the handling of development.
And 1/10 Touring Car and Off-Road driver provides the best feeling and maximum power.
High Temperature rated wire is used for winding the motors to minimized the risk of burning up the motor.
Standard setup of Titanium shafts (weight loss) super fast throttle pickup.
The Maximum RPM and Torque of the current stock motor of the world.
Not available in ROAR, EFRA
The "Specter" takes stock racing to a new level with its patented Sintered and Rotor design technology along
with a short stack which equates to 35% more power output than traditional stock motors.
New Special design Specter stator of Reducing IR values to limits.
Encompassing the following:
· Newly designed can to allow maximum airflow FLOW-MAX II™body design
· New Specter design Sand-blaster process all outer case
· New Special Rotor setup high power "Z" Magnet with Titanium shafts (Weight loss)
· Highest grade aluminum to withstand high temperatures.
· Advance timing from 20 – 50 degree’s
· New sensor connector protective guard end plate design
· Aluminum lightweight end plate to assist with further cooling (Red)
· Grade 5 ball bearings
· Strong aluminum mounting sensor unit
· Newly designed silver plated soldering tabs
· NdFeB Neodymium Magnet Rotor with ZX Balancing