The Tamiya TT-02 and later TT-02B variant (B-standing for buggy off-road kits) chassis are among the most beginner friendly R/C products in our line-up. The TT-02BR chassis is an upgraded version of the TT-02B chassis kit with a wealth of upgraded parts, plus new aluminum propeller joints and carbon fiber damper stays to ensure a wide range of setup adjustments.
Included Hop-up Option Parts
NEW-Aluminum propeller joints
NEW-Carbon fiber damper stays
Item 22049: XV-02/TT-02 Oil Gear Differential Unit
Item 54501: TT-02 Aluminum Propeller Shaft
Item 54768: 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (17T)
Item 54993: TT-02B/DF-03 Aluminum Damper Set
Item 53793: DF-02 Two-Way Aluminum Rear Uprights
Item 54539: TT-02B Full Turnbuckle Set
Item 53791: DF-02 Assembly Universal Shaft
Item 53880: Large Dish Wheels (4WD/Front, 62/25)
Item 53881: Large Dish Wheels (Rear, 62/35)
Item 54211: TRF201 Rear Wing Set
Item 54815: TT-02B Reinforced Gear Covers & Lower Suspension Arms (2pcs.)
Item 54926: TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard/Black)
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
• Drivetrain uses Item 22049-oil filled gear to adjust the effectiveness of gear differential by using different oil viscosities.
• *Diff. joint cups designed for this chassis kit for improved durability.
• New front and rear damper stays give more set up options of oil dampers and upper arms.
• Using front and rear universal drive shafts ensures stable drivetrain regardless of suspension stroke.
• Propeller shafts have plastic parts at joint sections of aluminum joint cups and shafts to limit wear of joint cups.
• Includes two rear wings - Neo Scorcher kit-standard one (transparent) and Item 54211 (TRF201 Rear Wing Set). Change wing stay when using Item 54211 TRF201 Rear Wing Set.
• Item 54211 includes two wide design wings to adjust downforce depending on running surface condition, and wing stay spacers also included to adjust rear wing angle.
• 4~6mm longer turnbuckle shafts help prevent plastic adjuster sections from deforming to ensure improved suspension movement.
• Steering linkage with flange pipes features improved durability by attachment using hex head screws and lock nuts compared to attachment using 3x18 step screws.
• Features full ball bearings.
• Comes with a carrying case dedicated for the TT-02BR chassis.
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540 motor, off-road tires, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
• Includes Neo Scorcher body (transparent). Original Neo Scorcher body stickers not included.