The TT-02 Type-SRX chassis kit is an upgraded version of the TT-02 Type-S Series with enhanced durability and performance for racing. This chassis kit uses Items 22049 and 22047 with updated parts. Also, parts included in this chassis kit were chosen for users who want to learn setup before levelling up to mid-level Tamiya chassis kits. (More cost-effective than buying each part separately)
Included Hop-up Option Parts
Item 22054: 37mm Drive Shafts for Double Cardan Joint Shafts (2pcs.)
Item 22049: XV-02/TT-02 Oil Gear Differential Unit
Item 22047: XV-02/TT-02 Front Direct Coupling Set (39T)
Item 54981: 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (27T)
Item 54886: TRF419 Suspension Upgrade Set
Item 54799: TT-02 Hi-Torque Servo Saver Set (w/Aluminum Horn)
Item 54501: TT-02 Aluminum Propeller Shaft
Item 54500: TT-02 High Speed Gear Set (68T)
Item 53823: Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick)
Item 53576: TRF Damper Oil Seal (4pcs.)
Item 42357: Cross Joints for Low Friction Assembly Universal Shafts
Item 42323: Short Ball Connector Nuts for TRF Dampers (8pcs.)
Item 42143: 4mm Aluminum Serrated Wheel Nut (4pcs. /Blue)
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
• The rear oil-filled diff gear unit and front direct spool ensure ease of assembly and stable drivability.
• Diff. joint cups are lightweight aluminum and give a weight reduction of 7.8g compared to Item 22049’s standard ones.
• Direct cups are designed for this chassis kit for improved durability.
• This chassis kit features dependable 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension from Item 42345 (1/10 R/C TRF420 Chassis Kit) for effective setup options.
• Newly shaped propeller joints are compatible with swing shaft protectors. These parts use plastic parts at joint sections with stainless pins and aluminum joints to limit wear of parts.
• Uses Item 22054 37mm Drive Shafts which allows stable steering and cornering for superior performance at races.
• Rear drive shafts are 39mm size which are specific for this chassis. These also have a hard coat to enhance durability and lubricity.
• High speed gears and 27T pinion gears (gear ratio: 6.55: 1) are included as the kit-standard parts.
• Included TT-02 hi-torque servo saver allows steering angle limit to prevent damage of steering servo.
• Includes full ball bearings.
• Comes with a carrying case dedicated for the TT-02 Type-SRX chassis.
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, body, and tires.