oyota’s Land Cruiser is one of the most recognizable 4WD vehicles in the world, especially the 40, a series which was sold from 1960 to 1984. You can now enjoy this iconic Toyota in a fun all-new way. This R/C kit features the Toyota Land Cruiser 40 mounted on top of the GF-01 with a twist. It includes track units, so you can transvers dirt, snow, gravel, and other terrain in a whole new way! Welcome the GF-01FT)
• 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 337mm, width: 250mm, height: 236mm. Wheelbase: 174mm.
• This model recreates the Land Cruiser 40 Pick-Up equipped with 3-sided track units in place of tires.
• These track units offer superlative traction compared to tires but also enable the model to run even on snow, sand, mud and other testing conditions with stable traction.
• The model is based upon the gear-driven 4WD GF-01FT chassis featuring a monocoque frame with power provided by the centrally-positioned motor via front/rear differential gears.
• "Square" layout with similar wheelbase and tread measurements provides unique performance.
• Choose between two types of track links; standard flat designs, and toothed grouser designs.
• A lightweight, polycarbonate body, and driver figure included.
• Type 540 motor
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint.