본제품은 송수신기,배터리,충전기 미포함 버전입니다.
ROCHOBBY 1941 MB SCALER
ROCHOBBY is proud to announce its latest creation, the 1/6 MB Scaler.
2 years in the making, the MB Scaler is the result of dedicated research through countless historical photos and documentation. Dedicated to the soldiers who served with this legendary vehicle, the ROCHOBBY MB Scaler was designed to be the most accurate radio controlled MB on the market today.
Scale enthusiasts will appreciate the detailed pre-painted and pre-assembled body, featuring functional lights, servo driven steering wheel and a fold-away windshield. Small features such as the fabric straps that hold the painted axe and shovel add to the realistic look and feel of the vehicle. The cabin replicates the real vehicle with micro-print instruction labels, gear levers and seating that fits 1/6th scale soldiers.
Performance was not overlooked when creating the MB Scaler: a modern crawler chassis was chosen to retain the body-on-frame and solid axle design of the full scale MB. Oil filled shocks replace leaf springs to allow for axle articulation. Narrow wheels feature specially formulated high-grip tires with period-correct tread to provide maximum traction while retaining the scale look of the MB.
Don’t miss your chance to own one of the most iconic vehicles of the second world war!
- Realistic injection-molded body
- Body-on-frame design
- Servo-driven steering wheel
- Functional front and rear lights
- Fold-away front windshield
- Injection-molded engine with functional hood
- Functional spare wheel
- Fits most 1/6th scale figures
- Optional canvas top
- Prepainted shovel and axe
- All-terrain 324mm wheelbase crawler chassis
- True ladder-frame chassis design
- Grippy tires for true, all-terrain performance
- Beadlock wheels
- Oversized battery compartment
- Planetary gear reduction set
- Oil filled shocks
- 550 sized 35T motor provides fantastic torque (550급 35T 모터 포함)
- Fully waterproof Hobbywing 1060 brushed ESC (완방수 1060 브러시드 변속기 포함 )
-1/6 1941 MB Scaler (조립완료된 차량)
-Complete instruction manual (설명서)
REQUIRES(별도로 필요한 기자재):
-7.4V(2S) or 11.1V(3S) 5000mAh Li-ion Battery with T-connector (배터리)
-2.4GHz Radio Transmitter and receiver (송수신기 세트)