조종기포함,주행용배터리 미포함,충전기 미포함
The Sendero comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body that has been pre-painted to look fresh off the showroom floor. The Sendero body
was designed for both looks and function, featuring a 2-piece design with increased bed depth for cargo, injection molded bumpers, windshield wipers,
folding mirrors, and front grill with working LEDs.
The Sendero's pivoting side mirror design reduces the risk of losing mirrors while on trail. Drive your rig with confidence knowing it can handle navigating
through tight technical rock features.
Out of the box, the Sendero Trail Truck is ready to tackle the elements - your journey begins here!
OFFICIALLY LICENSED WHEELS AND TIRES. Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General Grabber(TM) X3 tires molded in a high-performance,
soft compound rubber. The General Grabber(TM) X3 tires are mounted on officially licensed Method 701 Trail Series beadlock wheels. No more worrying if
your RTR tires will come unglued.
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle
operational, such as battery pack.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy battery.
General Grabber(TM) is a trademark of CONTINENTAL TIRE NORTH AMERICA, INC. CORPORATION.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included