The Pro-Line 1977 Dodge Ramcharger 12.3" Rock Crawler Body is one of the most highly detailed bodies ever created by the Pro-Line R & D department. This fully-licensed body captures all the scale details of the legendary Dodge 4x4 and lets you, the builder, choose which body configuration you want.
Pro-Line has included all the elements needed for you to build your dream truck. Will you style your Ramcharger as the classic open-air Pick-up to show off the included highly detailed interior with add-on dashboard? Or will you use the included camper-shell to create that rugged 4x4 SUV style? The Ramcharger is molded in durable .060" polycarbonate and comes with window masks, Paint-then-peel overspray film and fully-licensed decals to finish off the look.
Also, for the first time ever, Pro-Line's team of innovators are offering the ability to print your own Scale Parts, with free downloads! Click the resources tab above and grab 3D files to print-at-home on your 3D printer or send to an online print shop such as Shapeways and add even more scale detail to your Ramcharger!
NOTE: This is a multi piece body body that may require modification and additional trimming beyond the standard cut lines to fit your application. Please fit the body to your chassis prior to painting.
- Realistic 1977 Dodge Ramcharger Scale Crawler Body
- 2 Different Configuration Options
- Fits 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers (may require trimming)
- Interior & Camper Shell Included
- Ultra-realistic Details
- Exclusive 3D BONUS Scale Parts Available for Download FREE
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Overall Length: 20.25" (514mm)
- Width at doors: 8.5" (216mm)
- Width at fenders: 8.5" (216mm)
- Height: 6.25" (159mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (312mm)
- Camper Shell
- Length: 12.25" (311mm)
- Width: 7.75" (197mm)
- Height: 2.5" (64mm)
- 1977 Dodge Ramcharger Main Body
- 1977 Dodge Ramcharger Interior
- 1977 Dodge Ramcharger Dashboard
- 1977 Dodge Ramcharger Camper Shell
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
- Assembly Instructions