주문시에 베어링 추가 메모해주시고 입금해주시면 됩니다.
This is a radio control replica of the ProMarkt-Zakspeed AMG Mercedes C-Class, which graced the 1994 German Touring Car Championship (DTM).
It was powered by a 400hp-plus V6 engine and decorated in a bright yellow livery. The car was piloted to 2nd and 5th in the 1994 Drivers’ Championship by
Jörg van Ommen and Kurt Thiim respectively.
The ProMarkt-Zakspeed was first released in 1994 on the TA-02 4WD chassis. This re-release comes on the easy to build and maintain TT-01 Type E chassis.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum
balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame are a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers which improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod to
provide smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential
gears all come together to result in superb driving characteristics.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 186mm.
• The C-Class form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and windshield wiper parts, as well as plated front grille
and Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem.
• Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc.
• Gun metal color wheels are paired with slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling.
• Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor
limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes Bearings Plastic Body Material Polycarbonate Body Stickers Included Chassis Material ABS Plastic Construction Type Assembly Kit Differential Type Gear Drive Type 4WD Electronic Speed Control (esc) Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit) Motor Brushed 540 Type Requires A 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint. Scale 1:10 Shock Damper Friction Type Suspension 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone Terrain Use On-Road