The VS4-10 Chassis is built to provide a scale platform that doesn't hold back on performance. The chassis arches provide plenty of room for ride height adjustments, with allowance for suspension up-travel and clearance around the pumpkins. The panhard mount on the chassis is made from machined aluminum to withstand the impacts of severe trail conditions. Molded shock towers capture the top of the 90mm Incision Scale Shocks in double sheer for maximum support. The chassis allows clearance for both brushed and brushless 540 motors, and a transmission base spacer is included to provide rear upper link clearance at the motor if needed.
The one-piece aluminum battery and electronics tray hold the electronics low in the chassis and help to maintain a forward weight bias for increased stability and control. Full width aluminum front and rear bumpers are durable and lightened, and when combined with the aluminum rock sliders that capture the sides of the Origin body you have the armor needed for maximum protection. Beyond the aluminum sliders the plastic lower slider plates allow a smooth transition from the skid to the edge of the slider.
- C-Channel Chassis Rails with Aluminum Chassis Braces
- Chassis Mounted Servo
- Aluminum Panhard Mount
- Double Shear Shock Mounting
- Low Center-of-Gravity Battery and Electronics Tray
- Aluminum Front and Rear Bumpers
- Aluminum Rock Sliders with plastic lower skid plates
- Molded Lexan Inner Fenders
- Optional Servo Winch Mounting Location
- Bodyside Retaining Guides
- Optional Rear Upper Link Mounting Locations
- Standard Chassis Bumper Mounting Geometry
The VS4-10 drivetrain is based off our proven parts you already know and trust. The licensed Currie Enterprises RockJock 44 style front axle features an offset front differential housing and uses chromoly VDI universal axle shafts, high-pinion hypoid ring gear, chromoly 6 bolt spool and patent pending one-piece bearing retainers to create an incredibly scale and durable front axle assembly. Integrated inner c-hubs create an unmatched scale look and are strengthened to provide the most durable axle housing possible, with easily replaceable chromoly threaded inserts for the knuckle king pin screws. The rear Currie RockJock 44 style axle features a centered differential housing and equal length chromoly axle shafts, with the same gears and spool found in the front axle.
A machined aluminum 3-gear Vanquish transmission case houses Incision steel gears, and an updated motor plate with integrated standoffs provides a more secure motor mount. A unique slipper eliminator provides a solid mount for the spur gear, and heavy-duty Incision steel center driveshafts are used to transfer the power from the transmission to the axles. The transmission assembly is finished off with a machined aluminum spur gear guard to protect the 32 pitch spur gear and everything around it. When these components are combined, you have the parts you need to build a smooth and durable drivetrain that will stand up against the toughest drivers.
- Currie Enterprise Axle Housings
- Offset Front Pumpkin
- Centered Rear Pumpkin
- High-Pinion Hypoid Axle Gears
- 6-Bolt Ring Gear and Spool
- Chromoly VDI front axles
- Integrated Inner C's
- Chromoly Threaded Inserts
- One-Piece Bearing Retainers (patent pending)
- Aluminum Knuckles with Scale High Steer Arm
- Chromoly Rear Axle Shafts
- Reinforced Diff Covers
- Double Shear Shock Mounts
- Aluminum 12mm Hexes
- Aluminum transmission housing
- Aluminum Motorplate and Gear Guard
- Incision Machined Steel Transmission Gears
- Incision Steel Driveshafts
- Slipper Eliminator Top Shaft
- 32 Pitch 54 Tooth Spur Gear
- Full Ball Bearing
The Origin polycarbonate body offers retro styling with a modern flair. The full polycarbonate interior was designed by Knight Customs with front bucket seats, a detailed dash and large cargo area in the back. The dash attaches to the interior and molded plastic details like steering wheel and gear shifter help bring the interior to life. The detailed front grill assembly is injection molded and features 10mm LED ready headlight buckets, with a scale radiator assembly, fans, and fan shrouds. In addition, the front light buckets can be replaced with optional Vanquish Rigid Industries Q-Series light pods for even more light! The rear light buckets fit 5mm LEDs, so everyone will take notice when you are coming or going. Other scale details like windshield wipers, door handles and fuel filler cap are included to step up the appearance even further. The entire body, interior and mounting holes are all laser cut – so all you need to worry about is paint.
- Retro Styling
- Molded Front Grill
- Full Interior
- Separate Dash
- Molded Steering Wheel and Gear Shifter
- 10mm LED Ready Headlight Buckets
- 5mm LED Ready Taillight Buckets
- Molded Scale Radiator
- Molded Fans and Shrouds
- CNC Laser Cut
- Extra Scale Details (Wipers, Door Handles, Fuel Filler)
- Window Trim, Interior and Logo Decals
- Paint Masks
The VS4-10 features Incision 90mm Scale shocks with aluminum threaded bodies, dual X-ring seals, locking preload collars, keyed spring cups, polished steel shock shafts, and machined pistons. The front 3-link with panhard suspension provides scale looks by keeping the servo out of sight, while still providing room for large suspension travel. The suspension pivots on a full set of stainless steel links to keep the weight down low with a smooth transition from the link to the rod ends. All suspension mounts are sized to fit to the rod end pivot ball perfectly and eliminate excess side to side play.
- Incision 90mm Scale Shocks
- 3-link with Panhard Front Suspension
- Double Triangulated 4-link Rear Suspension
- Incision Stainless Steel Links
- Double Shear Shock Mounting
KMC Wheels and VXT Tires
The VS4-10 includes Incision KMC Machete plastic beadlock wheels and Vanquish VXT tires. The wheels are true beadlocks and are compatible with all Incision aluminum hub options. The VXT tires are 4.65" tall and are molded in a soft and sticky natural rubber compound for performance right out of the box. Firm foams are used to provide sidewall support that helps prevent the tire from rolling over, while keeping the tread in contact with the terrain.
- Incision KMC Machete Beadlock Wheels
- Adjustable Offset Design
- VXT 4.65" Tires
- Soft and Sticky Natural Rubber Compound
- Firm Tire Foams
- 12.3" Wheelbase
- 9.4" (240mm) Overall Width
- 19.3" (490mm) Overall Length
- 9.8" (250mm) Overall Height
- 3.75:1 Axle Ratio
- 2.6:1 Transmission Internal Ratio
- 40.5:1 Overall Reduction
- 13T (3mm shaft) 32P Pinion Included
- 54T 32P Spur Gear Included
- Shock Oil
- Grease (VPS01017 Recommended)
- Radio System
- Motor (3mm Motor Shaft Recommended)
- Steering Servo
- Servo Horn (20mm Length Recommended)
Option Parts Available
VS4-10 Origin Limited is shown with items that are not included with the kit. Please see list of required items.
No electronics are supplied with the VS4-10 Origin Limited.
No Receiver box is included with the VS4-10 Origin Limited kit.
Items and specifications are subject to change.