The Hobbywing XR10 Pro Sensored Brushless ESC/V10 Motor Combo was developed for competition. The XR10 Pro ESC features reliable hardware,
combined with intelligent software (containing 10 common select-to-use profiles), and is ideal for 1/10th scale on road and off road applications.
The Hobbywing Xerun Bandit G2 Motor series is engineered for maximum power. General racing rules go by the wayside as Hobbywing engineers
design this motor series for the best torque, making it ideal for tracks that use their own rules.
- 10 select-to-use profiles including zero-timing/blinky mode, modified mode, stock mode applicable to all 1/10th touring car, pan car and
- Internal electronic key switch for
- Long service life
- High reliability
- Neat wiring
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 4A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V for usage with high voltage servos.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the optional WIFI express module from Hobbywing (HWA30503000 - not included) users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and
check relevant data during the event using either the Iphone or Andriod devices.
- Brake and throttle adjustment: 100 levels of brag brake, 50 levels of initial brake force, 9 levels of maximum brake force, 20 levels of brake rate, and 30
levels of throttle rate.
- Adjustable brake mode, PWM and brake frequencies and for different competitions and control feel.
- Adjustable Turbo Timing & Boost Timing for different applications.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
This is the 17.5 Turn Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 Competition Stock Sensored Brushless Motor. The V10 G3 Motor line has seen significant improvements
over the previous G2 series, for both the Modified and Stock motors. Some updates include an updated can design that promotes easy of maintenance,
a special shell design for maximized cooling, high-performance stator core, heat-resistant wire (200°C), lower weight and more.
- Specially designed for high-level racing.
- Lightweight: The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when comparing with
the V10 G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee stability of the timing
after adjustment. For G3 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T),
the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors
further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat (200°C) resistant wire, heat (200°C) resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision
and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
No-Load Current (A): 3.9
Max Output Power (W): 152
Current @ Max Output Power (A): 42
Diameter/Length (mm): 35.9mm (1.41in)/50.5mm (1.99in)
Shaft Diameter/Length (mm): 3.17mm (0.125in)/14mm (0.55in)
Stock Rotor: 7.3-12.5-U
Weight (g): 131
Applications: Stock 1/10 On-Road Racing
워런티 (WARRANTY) 유효조건에 부합되지않는 변속기는 본사에 보내면 A/S비용이 발생 할 수
있습니다.워런티가 적용되지 않는 유상수리 제품같은 경우에는 배송시 모여진 수대로 1/n으로
나눠서 수리비(실비)와 같이 청구되는점을 이해 바랍니다
박스에 붙어있는 워런티 코드(WARRANTY CODE) 분실하시거나
변속기에 붙어있는 워런티 코드(WARRANTY CODE)를 제거시
포장박스에 붙어있는 워런티코드를 꼭 잘 보관하시길바랍니다.
*워런티 WARRANTY가 무효인 경우
(1)구매당일부터 180일 기간초과
(2)고객님이 변속기를 개조한 경우
(3)고객님의 사용부당으로 인한 고장(비방수변속기에 물을 넣거나 충격을
(4)워런티코드를 식별하지못하는 경우(박스혹은변속기에 붙어있
는 런티코드는 전부 식별될수없다면 무효)